Personal Injury Protection Covers Acupuncture?
Did you know that your Personal Injury Protection covers acupuncture treatments? Yes – not only does auto insurance policy pay for car’s auto accident expenses, but victims of a car accident also receive
Most people do not even know that they have PIP coverage; let alone how easy it is to use it. What they also are not aware of is that it covers other services other then primary medicine as well! That’s
Now that you are aware that your personal injury protection covers acupuncture, it is very important that you find out what type(s) of coverage your auto insurance policy has for you. It is also a good
Your “To Do List” after an auto accident:
- Call your auto insurance to inform them of the accident and your injuries
- Make sure you tell them exactly what has happened
- Set up your claim and establish who your representative is
- Do all of the previous steps ASAP [As Soon As Possible]
- Call your representative to see who’s insurance policy (yours or the other involved individual’s) is responsible for the Personal Injury piece of your claim
- Make sure you establish what limits you have on the policy that will be covering your claim
**It is important to know that you do not need to wait for all the paperwork to go through to start your health/medical treatments. You and your health will be far better off if you receive treatment as soon as possible…because the longer you wait, the slower your recovery.
What you need to bring to your acupuncturist for your personal injury / car accident care: